The third leg of fashion’s seasonal four week journey around the globe as come to a close, and as always, Milan Fashion Week Fall 2014 brought out a cadre of celebrities both Italian and international, all carrying leather goods from Italy and beyond. (Although even brands based elsewhere often manufacture their bags in Italy – the country’s tanneries and ateliers are that good.) As always, we have a faithful study of just what everywhere was carrying to the shows and parties, including a lot of Anna Dello Russo’s signature outrageousness.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More