Way back in once upon a time, I was in grade school. Come 6th grade, there was a school dance. I wore some dress of horrors I am sure and had really fugly lipstick on too I am sure and no doubt stood at one end of the gym while the boys were on the other end. At the odd chance that any of the boys and girls danced, the nuns and teachers ran up to us, pulled us apart with their hands, and said ‘Keep Jesus Between You”. I am not kidding. And during that time, I carried an evening bag that was most probably cheap and not chic. Come to think of it, the Miu Miu Crystal Embellished Purse looks as if at its best it could be carried by another 6th grader to an awkward dance. One side has crystal ‘embellishment’ flung about it as if a 6th grader bought fabric glue and took a trip to JoAnn’s fabrics, and on the other side there is plain black silk with the Miu Miu logo. I’d advise all Miu Miu personale to remove the logo and let this purse go on looking as if it were made by the 6th grader to be carried to the 6th grade dance. Via Net-A-Porter for $550.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors