Spring 2012 is all about mixing color and textures, and as you can see, some designers took that idea to heart more than others. I normally love the Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily Bag in all of its sometimes strange iterations, but this 70s crocheted afghan version has me wondering whether it would have been best as a runway idea rather than a retail reality. More than anything, though, this bag seems like a perfect opportunity to play Fill in the Blank. You ladies already know how this works – finish our title sentence in the comments or, if you’re so inclined, buy through Neiman Marcus for $2895.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014