Spring 2012 is all about mixing color and textures, and as you can see, some designers took that idea to heart more than others. I normally love the Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily Bag in all of its sometimes strange iterations, but this 70s crocheted afghan version has me wondering whether it would have been best as a runway idea rather than a retail reality. More than anything, though, this bag seems like a perfect opportunity to play Fill in the Blank. You ladies already know how this works – finish our title sentence in the comments or, if you’re so inclined, buy through Neiman Marcus for $2895.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six