I’m a girl who loves her pinks and purples, but there are times that it is way too over done, especially if it is on a fugly-as-fugly-can-be bag. I have already ragged on this bag before, and now Fendi chose to continue on its fugly journey and create another color combination. It hurts my eyes, and the dude sitting behind me in Starbucks eyes. Blind yourself briefly with the image of the Fendi Canvas Coated Crossword Bag, which is thrown together with purple canvas coated crossing and weaving. Then there is fuchsia pink to trim these ugly woven strips. No thanks on so many levels, including the price tag of $1460 via Browns. Gag.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW