Oh Fendi, why do you do some of the things you do? Do you not realize that your bags are becoming overly laughable. So what, you went out on a limb. Your limb is hanging over a river infested with piranhas and your branch just broke. There you are, getting eaten alive by the man-eating-fish. Time to sit out. Take a season off. Regroup. Then come back and give us something better. There was no need to also release the Fendi B Mix Baulotto Handbag with the faux-camo and Zucca print. Big F’s take over the camo while small F’s appear in the background. Take about Zucca overload. Even the handle is slathered with F’s. Ok, we get it, this is a Fendi bag. But to me it is nothing more than a fug bag. This is not even fugtastic, merely fug. You have a group of followers that believe in you, so now make something to believe in. We don’t need this overly logoized bag that does nothing but make our eyes burn. If you need to get back to basics, do it. But help yourself! Via eLuxury for $1220.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors