Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 may not be directly handbag related (only one purse was presented during this show, a Skull Clutch covered with weathered gold leaves), but the brand’s first post-McQueen collection is certainly of note. Sarah Burton, McQueen’s new creative director, did an extraordinary job of putting a new spin on the company’s legacy, despite having what Style.com called the most “thankless task in fashion.” Make sure you watch all the way through to see the show’s truly dazzling finale dresses. For close-ups of the shoes, check out or sister site TalkShoes tomorrow morning!
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW