It’s been a weird week, man. Last time we got together to discuss our ideal Outfit of the Week, the windchill outside was below zero and I couldn’t feel my face. On the other hand, I broke a sweat walking in to work in a heavy sweater. As a result, this week’s ideal outfit is my official white flag to the concept of dressing for the weather, since the weather seems hell bent on reminding me that it is in charge at all times. So here’s some spring stuff I’d like to put on my body and/or head, all at once, in the near future.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department