It’s been a weird week, man. Last time we got together to discuss our ideal Outfit of the Week, the windchill outside was below zero and I couldn’t feel my face. On the other hand, I broke a sweat walking in to work in a heavy sweater. As a result, this week’s ideal outfit is my official white flag to the concept of dressing for the weather, since the weather seems hell bent on reminding me that it is in charge at all times. So here’s some spring stuff I’d like to put on my body and/or head, all at once, in the near future.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors