As you’ve probably seen, Vlad and I were in Florence with LUISAVIAROMA for its 7th annual Firenze4Ever event. One of the main parts of the exciting few days is having the chance to style our own looks on a model. We really had fun with it and put together three different looks with a feature on some of our favorite bags. Next week we will be revealing our LUISAVIAROMA style labs, but for now, we have a preview of one of the images photographed by Vlad to give you a taste of what’s to come!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014