After seeing a few shots from Chanel Cruise 2010, I couldn’t resist sharing some of the highlights with all of you PurseBloggers out there. This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful runway shows I’ve ever seen, from the Venice Lido boardwalk setting to the 1920s throwback clothes. Karl Lagerfeld said that he chose this particular setting to debut this collection because Coco Chanel was a long-time fan of this particular Italian beach. Coco made yearly visits to this beach during the 1920s, making it particularly appropriate for this set of retro-glam resort wear and beautiful evening dresses. The boardwalk is only steps from the sea, the show began at sunset, and I’ve never found myself wanting to attend any fashion show so much in my entire life.
Join The Chanel Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Chanel - Get Chanel bag authentication help
- Photos Of Your Chanel In Action - Share pictures of your Chanel goodies
- F.A.Q. On Chanel Maintenance - Addressing the most common Chanel bag care questions
- Post questions on Chanel Shopping in its dedicated sub-forum
- Hang out in the Chanel Clubhouse or browse the extensive Chanel Reference Library for more info