The deep hues of blues, reds, and purples that appear almost black but in the right light give a hint of color are drop dead gorgeous. There is no need to be decked out in black at all times. Rather, for an event that most will wear black to, pop a hue of color that makes everyone do a double take. The hottest nail polish right now is the Chanel Blue Satin Nail Polish, which is such a deep blue hue that only with a touch of light does it appear blue rather than black. Going along the same trend, the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Clutch shows off a deep shade of purple on shiny crocodile leather. The clutch is structured and has a front flap which leads to suede lining. While this Nancy Gonzalez bag is also available in red and black, the purple is by far the best color option. Dimensions are perfect for a night out, measuring 4 1/2″H x 8″W x 2″D. I find this bag to be elegant, stunning, and timeless. Buy through Saks for $1,050.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW