As handbag prices skyrocket, every designer is squeezing in their holy grail handbag. Michael Kors implements his classic, chic, and luxurious style in the yellow crocodile Michael Kors Sutton Large Bag. This hand held bag makes a statement with the creamy yellow crocodile and the front flap with extended tab with a gold-tone logo-embossed buckle. The top handles sport ring detailing. Of course this bag is a complete statement bag, capable of catching the attention of every on looker. At the same time this bag costs the same as a down payment on a luxury car. If you had $13,000 to spend, would it be on this handbag? Pre-order via Neiman Marcus for $13,000.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight