Typically, the natural python look is not for me. I suppose seeing it on many horrid looking cow boy boots tainted me. Don’t get me wrong, I love python skin, but I prefer it dyed. Yet the coloring on this Ramona is beautiful. Perhaps it is because the suede trim offsets the natural python perfectly and breaks up the pattern. Either way, the Jimmy Choo Ramona Snake and Suede Bag radiates beauty. Jimmy Choo uses exotic whip snake and pairs it with taupe suede trim and golden hardware. The overall look is killer, expressing a style that uses lush products that are bold enough to stand on their own, yet implementing a soft touch for the finish. The inside is lined in suede and features a zip and open pocket. This handbag makes a statement, so if you buy it be sure to tone down the rest of your outfit and let this handbag do all of the talking. Buy through Saks for $3495 (also available in a black and silver snake and suede here).
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors