Jimmy Choo knows how to reel them in. Design a coveted bag that crowds of people have their hands on, get people talking about it, and then release it in exotic. Best way to make a huge sale. The Ramona has been all the buzz at the house of Jimmy Choo, and the release of the cognac Jimmy Choo Crocodile Ramona Bag will have people talking. A familiar shape is adorned with exotic crocodile and accented with gold-tone hardware. Staying true to the Ramona, there are no differences other than materials used. A double buckled top with an extended tab key closure are also found on the front. Dimensions are large, 11 4/10″H x 16″W x 6″D. For the Ramona lover this is perfect. I will rather use $14,000 towards a different exotic, my exotic Birkin fund, but this is a divine treat! Via Saks for $14,000.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors