When many big name designers are pushing out leather hobos for over $2,000, it is time to prioritize. I refuse to buy a lifeless, uninspired bag because the designer name on the front. I expect quality, luxury, and a bag that will last me for seasons. In fact, many are straying away from the big designer labels to find the designers who will appeal over time and through trends. Exotic handbags are still a driving force in the handbag world, and designer Carlos Falchi knows precisely how to cater to this crowd. Carlos Falchi handbags implement exotic skins, chic designs, bright colors, and reasonable (for what you get) prices. I love the bright eye-catching green of the Carlos Falchi Small Shopping Tote! The color is bold and in your face, but perfect for spring and summer, and perfect for next spring and summer, and the next and the next. The top opens with a magnetic closure and there is a zip pocket, blackberry, and cell phone pocket inside. The inside is lined with microfiber, which has become the go to for couches and the like because it is lush and easy to clean. Dimensions are 14″W X 13″H X 5″D. Buy through Saks for $1295, which is very reasonable considering it is exotic python skin.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors