Somehow it seems to be an oxymoron that a trend is saving the planet. Don’t we always want to save the planet? Breathe clean air? Eat hormone free food? Or maybe we don’t, hence we are in the position we are now. I love to see designers who offer eco-friendly bags. I just picked up a new favorite green bag which I will be sharing later. Today I ran into a great organic canvas bag, the Juicy Couture California Go Green Canvas Bag, which will work for a small grocery trip, the beach, or everyday carrier. I see many women who use their handbags as a triple threat, a do-it-all. The bag is made with organic canvas and sports a cute heart-shaped green logo on one side and double shoulder straps. There are two open pockets and dimensions are 20Â½”W X 17Â½”H X 1″D. Nothing to write home about, but with the green trend, the slow economy, and summer around the corner, this is an option. Buy through Saks for $75.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five