From the first moment I saw the DvF Stephanie Bag I knew I absolutely had to have it. This DvF bag is different from every single bag in my handbag closet. It is super large, it is super slouchy, it hangs low. It is the type of bag you would expect to see on a hipster, only it is not just intended for hipsters. This hobo gives off a rocker vibe, but there is something very goddess like about it as well. The most interesting part of this bag is the chain-link metallic leather. Upon first glance the bag may look like it is actually made of metal, but this bag features leather woven together in a way I have not seen on any other bag. I carried my new Diane von Furstenberg bag over the weekend and I am absolutely in love with it. Vlad loves it too. The bag is super oversized, but I am 5’10 so with the strap hanging low and me in flats it still hits nicely and is not dragging on the floor. I already received compliments and am sure that there are many more compliments to come. Vlad is planning to shoot this bag much more in depth, but for those of you who have been emailing me to ask about how it looks, fits, etc, I have a picture to share now (also the shot of Beyonce shows how the bag looks on). And the best news is that ShopBop is now carrying the bag! Buy through ShopBop for $995.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors