One simple word: unimpressed. Chloe Dao was Project Runway Season 2‘s winner. While on the show her designs were elegant and fit in all the right places for the women that modeled them. Granted The Chloe Bag by Chloe Dao is meant to be used as an overnight bag or carry on, the color and saying looks overly simple and grade-schoolish. The phrase “Carry On” is stitched on the blue canvas bag which was inspired by one of Tim Gunn’s popular sayings from the show. Measurements are 17″ wide, 10″ height, 7″ diameter, yet either way I would expect more from Chloe. Via NBC Universal Store for $95.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable