Just because you are running on 1 hour of sleep, look disheveled, and just want to collapse, being a mommie is a great thing. For bag loving women, being a mommie means needing a great diaper bag. The Timi & Leslie Hardware Mommy Bag is designed from durable leather and lined in waterproof metallic bronze which helps baby proof the bag. Inside there is also a changing pad and a matching Chinese brocade wristlet. On the outside you will find enough storage room with two front and back open pockets and side pockets. While some baby bags scream out ‘this is yet another baby bag’ this black bag is a little more edgy with gold hardware and a hanging gold heart charm dangling from the front. The bag closes with a magnetic snap and measures 16″ x 13″. Buy it for yourself or a mommie to be for $400 via Shop Intuition.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors