I wrote about the Rebecca Minkoff Knocked-Up Baby Bag last week for PurseBlog Savvy, and ever since then, I’ve been on the lookout for some kind of not-awful baby bag to write about for you guys. What I’ve realized in that time is that what might not pass for a cool handbag will often be totally awesome, compared to the other available bags made for the same purpose. That’s kind of how I’m feeling about The Chaiken Diaper Bag. (Side note – has anyone ever seen Chaiken make a handbag? I’ve never seen them for sale anywhere. I checked their brand website, and this bag is literally the only thing they have in their online store. I’m perplexed). If this were just a regular tote bag, I would think that’s it’s decidedly “meh,” despite the fact that it’s made from lambskin. But call it a diaper bag, and it’s suddenly the least offensive diaper bag on the planet (well, nevermind, I still like the less-expensive Minkoff version better). With the addition of a baby bag being possibly the most significant handbag adjustment of a woman’s life, why aren’t there more good options out there? Buy through Saks for $550.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors