Last night, as I was getting Baby B ready for bed, I realized that spit up is my nemesis. Sure, it is natural and there are no hard feelings toward the baby, but boy does the spit up stink and boy is it hard to clean up! After 3 onesies in a period of 1 hour, I realized ease of cleaning it the most important aspect when buying baby products. The Prada Nylon line is known for practicality, which makes the Prada Tessuto Baby Bag the perfect baby bag. The nylon can be wiped up with a wet cloth, and this bag has a high usability factor, with a front and side zippered pockets, a changing pad, and a cross body strap. Dimensions are 13″W X 11Â½”H X 4Â½”W. Throw in a change of clothes (or two or three), diapers, wipes, cream, and you are on your way. This is one of those great baby bags, that can be thrown around, spilled on, spit up on, and still make it through the storm. Via Saks for $1100.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors