It has felt like eons since I have discussed a diaper bag on Purse Blog. Reason being, I do not have a baby, I am not nannying, and it is out of sight out of mind. But while browsing Saks I ran into what seemed a really cool diaper bag. Nothing overly amazing, nothing too designer oriented so as to loose the usability a diaper bag needs. The Chaiken Diaper Bag is spacious and does not scream out “I am a diaper bag!” like so many others do. The bag is designed with soft glazed lambskin and is available in the perfect array of colors; camel to be neutral, navy for a boy, plum for a girl (if you want to follow tan is neutral, blue is for boy, pink is for girl trend). The bag also sports a bottom zip compartment, which will come in handle, and cotton lining which is easy to clean. The inside features ample compartments and separators to keep the diapers from the cream from the wipes. There is that tiny bit of rugged feel, like a Chloe bag, but it is still subdued. Dimensions are 12″H X 18″W X 6Â½”D. Buy through Saks for $550.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five