Just because you have to carry a diaper bag does not mean it needs to be a) drab, b) overly flowery, or c) flat out ugly. I know many moms do not have time to primp everyday, so their wardrobe is a tad more laid back. For the mom’s who love designer but also are still just trying to make it out the door without rice cereal in their hair and spit-up on their shoulder, the Burberry Denim Diaper Bag reverberates laid-back chic style. Blue denim on the outside is paired with the well-known Novacheck pattern on the inside to make a stylish messenger bag. As far as pockets and other baby essentials go, there are two side pockets, a patch pocket on the flap, and a terry cloth changing pad. While this diaper bag is not filled with tons of compartments, it is surely chic if it packs enough room for you (11″H x 5 1/2″W x 11″D). Buy through Saks for a reasonable $229.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors