Seems like many women on the Purse Forum and many women I know are pregnant right now or have a brand new little bundle of joy already (congrats LucciBag on her new mini!!)! The perfect diaper bag is a must have and there is a way to look fashionable and still be practical. The Bumble Bags do just that, implement chic momma style with practical pockets, easy cleaning, changing pad, and every other add on that is a necessity for a baby. The feminine pink paisley print on the Bumble Bags Kimberly Diaper Bag enchants the eye while the practical stain resistance, water resistant lining, zipper pockets, bottle pockets, and changing pad, add everything imaginable for your tot. When traveling with your baby, you need a bag that accommodates all needs, but also appeals the eye. Measurements are 17.5″L x 13″H x 6 “W. For a little girl, I love the pink paisley, but there are numerous other options. $128 via Diaper Bags.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors