Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that content available on or through PurseBlog (“Website”) or accessible via links posted on the Website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please send our Copyright Agent by mail, email or fax a notification (“Notification”) providing the information described below. A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted the material addressed in the Notification.
Pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages and attorneys’ fees if you make any material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure whether content located on or accessible via a link from the Website infringes your copyright, you should contact an attorney.
All Notifications should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity (or links to such material) and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material or link so that it may be removed or access to it disabled. If possible, please provide links to the exact location so that we may quickly and more easily locate the material or link.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to:
261 Madison Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Notifications will be forwarded to users whose material or links are the subject of the notice and to Chillingeffects.org.