Sorry Coach, I am not laughing in your face… wait, wait, come to think of it, I am. Is this bag for real? The Coach Signature Stripe Shearling Tote is trying way too hard to intertwine winter style with leather, shearling, and signature C’s in this atrocity. Somewhat reminds me of the UGG Australia Patchwork Classic Boots which I ragged on, but hindsight it is a much better option than this shearling trim fug bag. There is a dog leash closure to sum up the extent of bad accessories placed on bad handbag. Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge fan of everyday Coach handbags. But this one is rotten. Measuring 14 (L) x 10 1/2 (H) x 4 1/4 (W), buy it for $358 too much via Coach.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors