One of the biggest celebrity fans of Coach handbags is Mandy Moore. The casual appeal of many Coach bags is perfect for Mandy’s style and she constantly opts for their exotic line of bags. Most recently Mandy Moore has been spotted toting the hard to find Coach Ergo Convertible Tote, which can be carried hand held or over the shoulder with the removable shoulder strap. This tote is not easy to find, as it is not online right now but you may try your luck in your local boutique. It is available in black, white, burnt orange, and natural. The beauty of the bag is how it can be worn three ways; traps are also removable to create a large daytime clutch or keep them on to wear like Mandy as a fold over style, or as a tote in hand. I love how the bag is not overpowering but still looks great on the boho chic look Mandy tends to sport. Price is $478 through your local Coach retail store or through Nordstrom online.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors