We don’t talk a lot about Coach handbags on this blog, and maybe that’s an oversight on our part. What better way to start correcting it, then, than by talking about the line of bags named after yours truly (ok, well, they’re not necessarily named after me. But I came first. So there.)? The Amanda Satin Mini Satchel is, by my standards at least, kinda cute. There are disadvantages to using a material like satin (snagging!), but the advantage that Coach has realized is that it takes vivid color much better than almost any kind of leather. You get a sheen and brightness with satin that you don’t usually find in a handbag, and in small doses (this satchel is “mini,” after all) it can be a beautiful addition to an ensemble. I wouldn’t suggest buying a massive satin handbag, but something petite and bright could potentially be a lot of fun, methinks. Particularly at such a friendly price point. Buy through Nordstrom.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six