Many of you may have realized that I sure do have a thing for clutches. I can’t get enough. Because spring is in the air (it really is not, but let’s all pretend), Versace has presented us with florals to warm up our hearts. The Versace Orchid and Shell Print Clutch is edgy, fun, and daring. With a fuchsia polka dot pattern as the background, this clutch is dazzled with vibrant colored orchids and swirly shell patterns and is trimmed in natural cowhide. Now remember, this bag is making it into the resort collection. So when we all venture out from hibernation, we can graciously carry this bag in the sun and sand. The clutch has a wooden frame with wicker trim which further shows off some island flair. The perfect finishing touches are added to the clutch; a cowhide belt that closes over the frame, and a lucite-and-gold-metal Versace medallion on a rope which dangles from the side of the clutch. Open this flower powered clutch up to find a fuchsia satin interior with an inside zipped pocket. Don’t be fooled, this is no small clutch. This is one big bag, measuring up at 14.2″ x 8.3″ x 2.4″. If you dare to prepare yourself for spring, do it in style. Grab this clutch through eLuxury for $1260.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors