Let me get straight to some interesting specifications:
- Genuine flight satin, as used by the U.S. Airforce to produce flight jackets
- Real-life seatbelt material, capable of withstanding strains of 5,000+ lbs of tension
- YKK zippers, the smoothest on the market
- Nylon 69 stitching, NASA-approved and meets government specs VT95
- Italian chrome-plated feet
- Powerful magnetic snap
What sounds like a handbook for either a level-3 kevlar vest that 50 Cent would wear, or some fancy high tech gadget that has top secret gov’ment clearance (cuz it’s just so damned fancy), is indeed nothing but a boring, ol’ handbag.
Actually, it’s anything but boring. It’s a brilliant symbiosis of materials and application, it’s the Seatbelt Bags from Harveys Industries Inc. The patented bags come in a vast variety of shapes, sizes and colors. With messenger bags, totes, baguette bags, overnighters, clutches, in mini, large, or XXL, and 10 different shades, you are facing thousands of different varieties. Fabulous! Prices for the cool bags start at $60 and go up to $150, available at Zappos.com.
Thanks to brian@TFS for discovering this!