Monday is obviously all about metallics. While too much metallic on too large a handbag can be too dominant. Spice up your wardrobe with metallic accessories, such as a clutch. I am in love with the cute and feminine Salvatore Ferragamo Gancio Banshee Clutch. Always a fan of Ferragamo shoes, the handbags have slowly made their way into my handbag spectrum. Meticulously designed, like the shoes, this Ferragamo clutch is designed with a textured leather and features a section of woven detail with tasseled drawstrings in on the front. The slight bronze leather is rich and stunning, offering the perfect meeting of playful and sophisticated. A fold over flap pocket leads way to canvas lining and an interior zip along with 3 open pockets. Don’t be fooled, this hand candy is a substantial size, measuring 14″W X 8″H X 1″D. While the price is high, the size and craftsmanship behind the brand make it understandable. The perfect metallic clutch, buy via Saks for $950.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight