What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this clutch? I have to say, I am taken back to my younger days and I totally think Barbie or Gem and the Rockers. Then, I instantly think big hair, leggings (which we all know made their comeback a little bit ago) and bright neon shirts. Ok, so I think you see where I am going with this, but back to the clutch. I’ve said it time and time again, I love clutches and am always looking to expand my collection, yet I am not 100% sure if the Roberto Cavalli Metallic Suede Clutch will make the cut. I guess more than anything, I am not sure if I can pull off the bright pink. At the same time, I think the color would add a really nice touch to an all black outfit with some great black pumps. In that kind of situation, I would proudly carry that clutch all night. The fuchsia metallic suede clutch has a gold serpent handle, zip closure across the top and gold satin lining. Harness your inner girlie side and buy through Net-a-Porter for $750.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors