While Vlad and I were invited to many of the Fall 2008 shows at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, we unfortunately had to decline. Supposedly it is very hard to be in two places at one time, and the move to Florida took precedence. One of my favorite parts of Fashion Week is to see who goes to the shows and what they wear. Of course it does not beat what is going down the runways, but it is a close second in my eyes. Rihanna has been photographed numerous times leaving her hotel and attending the shows. Most recently Rihanna was spotted at the Matthew Williamson Fall 2008 fashion show sporting her new hair cut and the Kooba Bennie Clutch. I have been eying this Kooba bag for quite some time and it has grown on me. Available in either cream or black, the clutch is off-set with pink, yellow, and blue neon piping. There is a front flap opening to lead to the main compartment. Rihanna opted for the black version, which suited her black ensemble perfectly by adding just the right touch of color. Even better is the price, which is a definite bag deal! Buy through Saks for $295.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors