‘Polka dots checks and stripes’ is a children’s song that I specifically remember watching on TV when I was young. Someone else please tell me that you too have heard this song! At the time I did not realize that polka dots were sometimes a very big fashion hit or miss. For this fall, they are a fashion do, that is if you do it right. An easy way to pull off polka dots is with a cute clutch. The Brit fashion designer Paul Smith has been around since 1970 with his unique designs and funky swirl pattern. To take on the polka dot pattern and add a personal flair, Paul Smith released the Paul Smith Polka Dot Leather Clutch. Black background gives way to the off-white polka dots on this frame top clutch. There is also a leather strap with buckle detail on the front and an interior pocket. Paul made this clutch sassy and perfect to be handheld, measuring 10.5″ x 5.5″ x 1.5″. For an affordable fall clutch will all the style needed, buy this via eLuxury for $540.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors