Right now I am vacationing in the land of the fun and funky; Key West, Florida. People here are walking around in bikinis, sandals, shorts, and soaking up the sun. This has been the perfect transition after a cold but beautiful stay in Germany. The bars are hopping at every hour of the day in Key West and the clothing options are flashy and optional. Everyone is getting prepared for New Year’s here, which, in Key West, is always absolutely crazy. The outfit and accessories that you will wear to ring in 2008 will start your year off whichever way you chose. Will you be wearing a black dress with a simple bag, a mini colorful dress with a gold bag, a couture outfit, or jeans and a tee shirt? I am opting for a metallic exotic clutch. I have had my eye on a few, but the Nancy Gonzalez Lizard Clutch definitely deserves a spot in my list of options. Available in both gold and pewter metallic lizard, this framed top clutch radiates. There is one interior pocket and suede lining. This is the perfect hand held clutch, 5 1/2″H x 8 1/2″W x 1 2/5″D, and perfect to wear for the 2007-2008 transition. This is high on my list right now and perfect for someone in Key West or someone in the cold Northeast. Buy through Saks for $1,265.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six