When fall rears her beautiful head, all of us fashionistas better be prepared. For me fall means a ton of traveling, galas, and events. I must be adorned with the perfect ensemble, from head to toe. Nancy Gonzalez always delivers with her crocodile handbags and the framed top and ruched body of the Nancy Gonzalez Large Ruched Crocodile Clutch is the perfect evening bag. Available in either gunmetal or black matte Caiman fuscus crocodile, the clutch shows that simplicity can be the most gorgeous statement. Don’t be fooled, this clutch is a great size; 8 1/2″H x 11 2/5″W x 4″D. An interior of lush suede is finished off with a cell phone and zip pocket. Because the dimensions are larger, there is an optional shoulder strap. I of course would opt just to carry this crocodile beauty in my hand. While black is always classic, gunmetal adds a touch of sophistication beyond classic. Buy via Saks for $2550.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More