Who needs more clutter in their life? My life is so hectic I can barely see straight and get my socks on my feet and my fingers in my gloves. Anything accessory that is simple enough to describe in one line and leaves a lasting impression from looks alone has done its job in my opinion. If you crave exotic handbags, Nancy Gonzalez does a fine job of exotic skins (especially crocodile) and makes a bag that is not too done up that you can’t un-do it. Take your pick of color, from ravishing and sultry red, to basic and elegant black, to playful gray (looks bluish to me), in the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Clutch which features a flap top. Simple, sweet, and oh so sexy. That red would look so sexy with a nice pair of heels and exquisite jewelry. I am in love. Buy any, or all 3, through Bergdorf Goodman for $1150.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five