Who needs more clutter in their life? My life is so hectic I can barely see straight and get my socks on my feet and my fingers in my gloves. Anything accessory that is simple enough to describe in one line and leaves a lasting impression from looks alone has done its job in my opinion. If you crave exotic handbags, Nancy Gonzalez does a fine job of exotic skins (especially crocodile) and makes a bag that is not too done up that you can’t un-do it. Take your pick of color, from ravishing and sultry red, to basic and elegant black, to playful gray (looks bluish to me), in the Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Clutch which features a flap top. Simple, sweet, and oh so sexy. That red would look so sexy with a nice pair of heels and exquisite jewelry. I am in love. Buy any, or all 3, through Bergdorf Goodman for $1150.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department