Oh how this clutch has me jumping for joy!! Sure it is winter many places, but spring is upon us and I am getting ready to book a trip to Bermuda. In Bermuda, the island surrounded by beautiful water and white and blue homes, a bright color will surely pop. I have always had a thing for Nancy Gonzalez exotics, especially her crocodile. She uses colors that are so rich and perfect for every occasion. From turquoise to yellows to stunning pinks and greens, Gonzalez’ use of color is what sets her apart from many designers. The Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Box Clutch is the perfect structured bag in two of the most beautiful bright colors, fuschia and lime green. The clutch is small yet perfect, 6Â¾”W X 3Â½”H X 2″D. Most everyday phones will fit perfectly into it and a small lip stick and mirror. While I love oversized clutches, I also appreciate a small compact clutch that will really fit in my hand. There is a hidden magnetic closure which leaves all hardware hidden. All that can be seen on the outside is an exotic crocodile skin in a stunning bright color which opens to satin lining and an open pocket. And yes, the clutch is small, but the price is quite great! Dare I say the price is great enough that I am seriously considering buying both colors and calling it a day. Buy through Saks for $750.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors