Price should always be taken into account when buying a product. You may deem a product worthy or unworthy of its price tag when shopping. While some items are not 10 out of 10 on your list, the price appears so great that this 6 out of 10 product ends up going home with you. I am not head over heels for the Miu Miu Patent Fabric Clutch but the price is so amazing that I could see it making a great throw around clutch for the nights at the bar. Two of the major perks are the large size with a strap handle and the patent fabric matelasse which is easy to clean. I despise going to the bar and holding my bag or clutch on my lap the entire night, it gets annoying fast. This fabric is easy to wipe any spill off and the clutch is still cute. Most importantly, like I said, the price is great. Buy through Net A Porter for under $200.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors