I’ve been on the look recently for a very tiny pouch or wristlet to use as a clutch. I want something small enough to fit easily in my hand that will hold only the very essentials – house key, car key, ID, cash, phone. But the phone is where I’m hitting an impasse, because I have an enormous Blackberry with an even more enormous clear plastic shell to keep it safe (gotta brag for a minute – it’s one of the new click-screen ones! I love it!). As such, the thing is approximately the size of a small computer, and even if I can find a wristlet into which it fits, nothing else will fit alongside it. So I’ve decided to get a bit creative in my current search, and this morning came across something that could potentially work very well – the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Cosmetic Pouch MM. I realize that it’s meant to hold lipsticks and whatnot inside of a larger bag, but since it doesn’t have cosmetic pouch emblazoned on it anywhere, I doubt anyone would know the difference. Besides, I’m all for repurposing things (kinda of like the tv stand holding the microwave in my kitchen. Ahem). At any rate, it looks like it’s just small enough to fit in my hand while being just big enough to contain my giant brick of a phone, and it zips all the way across the top, lest I drop it or hit anyone in the head with it. Perfect! On top of all that, amarante is my favorite color of LV vernis ever and would go really well with all the black I tend to wear. Now if only LV ever went on sale. Buy through eLuxury for $450.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups