Late last week Vlad and I avoided all work for a day and spent the day out enjoying the weather, a great lunch, and some shopping. Shopping in South Florida is like no where else. I could sit and people watch for hours everyday. We were walking down Las Olas (a chic little strip filled with boutiques) in Fort Lauderdale when I noticed a group of 3 women who were incredibly chic. They were chic and at least 80 years old. As they sat on the corner of the street chatting away I caught them reveling in their new purchases for one another, from Louis Vuitton Monogram Tisse Rayure line. While two of the ladies were carrying the Louis Vuitton Monogram TissÃ© Sac Rayure PM, one of the ladies was carrying my favorite, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Tisse Rayure Clutch. The bags in this line are designed with linen and cotton monogram canvas with a grained leather trim. This line has been designed by Mar Jacobs and pays homage to historical Louis Vuitton trunks. As I watched these ladies, who were dressed fabulously, I fell in love with the bag. It is different, elegant, and timeless. Just as I thought they could not be any more fabulous, their driver pulled up in their Bentley to wisk them away. Sure a Bentley doesn’t always mean you are chic, but these ladies sure were. The clutch has a removable strap for carrying and dimensions are 12.8″x 7.9″x 3.7″. $1,780 via eLuxury.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups