Neiman Marcus continues to celebrate their 100th birthday with a range of exclusive products that are sure to garner ample attention. Judith Leiber has designed special edition clutches for different years and events at Neiman Marcus and for this notable anniversary Leiber has brought the butterfly into the forefront. The Leiber Butterfly Celestrina Clutch is specially designed for Neiman Marcus’s centennial, spotlighting pink, lavender, lilac, and clear Austrian crystals. There is silver tone hardware throughout along with an optional chain shoulder strap. Showing that this piece is extravagant inside and out, there is 100% alligator lining and a double-sided mirror and matching coin purse. Many that own Leiber pieces see them as art pieces, which is what they are. While this clutch is a masterpiece, getting enough use for the price would be hard. Yet if you are a collector, I would jump on this opportunity. Pre-order through Saks for $5995.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors