Jimmy Choo continues to make a place for itself in the designer handbag world. A new release, the Jimmy Choo Taytan Clutch shows off sultry red nappa leather with watersnake trim and beautiful gold hardware. There is a buckle detailed strap around the base. Jimmy Choo bags are notorious for the buckle detailing (maybe comes easy to them since they are shoe gods), and this clutch has three buckles on the front of the bag. A flap closure and chain link shoulder strap finish this bag off. So many of us have been head over heels for the Jimmy Choo Foldover Clutch, but will the Taytan make its way into your hearts? Via Net A Porter for $1435.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW