Goldenbleu is one of my favorite mid-range handbag designers. The handbags from this label are uniformly chic and well-designed, and also of the utmost quality, with richly textured leathers and flawless construction. The patent leather is just as superb, with none of the plasticky ick that sometimes accompanies the high-shine material. This Goldenbleu Emerson patent clutch in “mango” is no exception to any of these rules. The color, as the name would suggest, is delicious! I’m not usually a fan of orangey reds, but this hue is just kicky and vibrant enough that the slight orange is really appealing. The slouchy shape is perfect for a casual day clutch, and I love the foldover. The clutch looks easy to hold as well as practical and roomy. It would look adorable with jeans and a summery top, but it could easily carry into the colder months as well with its warm tones. The leather looks luscious and supple, with just enough distressing to counteract the sheen. The minimal hardware works well with the fruity look. Inside you’ll find beautiful soft beige suede lining. I love that Goldenbleu shows quality both inside and out. Anyway, I’m a big fan of this bag. Grab it for $330 at revolveclothing!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department