It is Halloween. I wasn’t really setting out to write about any Halloween inspired handbags today, but with all the Halloween talk, I just couldn’t help myself. At the company I used to work at Halloween was a big deal. People would decorate their doors, kids would wander the halls on a specified day for some trick or treating and some would dress up and there would even be a employee made haunted house. Sure, we all joked about it every year, but at the same time there was definitely something fun about it. I am sure this isn’t what the designer had in mind, but the Christian Louboutin Fringed Suede Clutch would be a perfect Halloween handbag! You might remember that I wrote about an almost identical clutch not that long ago, the Christian Louboutin Jesse James Suede Clutch. Many of you were less than impressed with it and I can see why. So, now looking at the purse from another angle and if you had this kind of money to drop on a bag for a given occasion, what do you think? Perfect for Halloween? If so, buy through Net-a-Porter for $995.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors