Although the holidays seem like so long ago, I continue my search for fabulous handbags I’d love to add to my wish list. After all, whoever said your wish list only applies during the holidays? As I am sure you know (because I say it all the time), I am a pretty practical girl. I like functional and fashionable handbags. But, from time to time, I do find myself interested in something that might seem a little more out there for my taste. The Celestina Abalone Box Clutch is unique, elegant and eye catching. The red abalone faceted box clutch boasts features you see often. Crafted from natural resources, the abalone shell makes this clutch one that is surely to be the topic of conversation while carrying it. Sure, there isn’t a lot of room for all sorts of things you might typically carry with you, but there is enough space for the bare essentials. And honestly, I just think this would be a fun accessory to carry around. Buy through Net-a-Porter for $770.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department