Diagonal, horizontal, and double snap make up the array of pockets on the front of the Brian Atwood Randal Leather Clutch. The geometric shapes have taken over clothing, have made their way into jewelry, and are all over handbags now also. While the thought of having anything off kilter starts to give my right foot a deep itch (yes, I have OCD), the differentiation of pockets are a chic touch on a smaller mod clutch. The leather is supple kidskin and the inside is not neglected, also being lined with Nappa leather. Atwood focuses on the details, finishing off with a push-down lock closure which adds a special touch. I would opt for the white with gold hardware (dimensions are 12Â¼”W X 7″H X 1Â½”D). Via Saks for $830.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014