It has been far too long since I obsessed over a clutch. Yes, my sister and I love clutches and yes we love to feature them, but there’s no harm in that, right? Ok, so that leads me to the Brian Atwood Mattie Patent Clutch. I look at this clutch as something a little different than we normally see and I think I like it. It always amazes me how many different avenues a designer can go down with a handbag. This patent leather clutch is vintage inspired. More than vintage, it simply reminds me of an envelope. Envelope, that is a word we don’t see very often anymore. Between emailing, FedEx and electronic billing, I can’t remember the last time I bought a box of envelopes. I love the gold metal corners. This accent really adds a nice touch to the clutch. The envelope/clutch flap has a magnetic snap which keeps the it sealed. I have to say, I can see this clutch being quite a fun conversation starter. Plus, it can go with so many outfits – what a lovely perk! And in case you don’t support white after labor day, the clutch comes in coral too! Buy through Saks for $1,660.00.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW