I have a new obsession with leopard print. At times I have strayed away from this print, but lately I have been embracing it. But it is not that I want this print on my pleather pants, rather I want it on my accessories. I have been drooling over a pair of leopard print Louboutin’s and now I am on the hunt for the perfect leopard print clutch. No need to put this print on a huge bag, but a small bag with a fierce print will do all the talking. It is a pop of perfect attitude! The framed Brian Atwood Daphne Printed Clutch intertwines shape with a subdued leopard print. The print itself appears toned down and is spiced up with goldtone hardware. There is an interior pocket, suede lining, and a clasp closure. Measurements are 12″W X 6″H X 2″D, which makes this a great handheld statement piece. This is not precisely what I have my heart set on, but it is alluring. Buy through Saks for $1660.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors