As we all await Sex and the City the movie to come out, I can’t help but wonder what each and every piece of wardrobe will be. Carrie, SJP, is a free spirit, who pulls off outfits that are sometimes ghastly and other times the next “it” trend. But the one thing Carrie was able to do was wear each and every outfit with confidence. Confidence can make or break you, leaving you to look stunning no matter what you are wearing or horribly insecure. Now I am told I am more of a Samantha than a Carrie, but I can not help but wonder if this clutch would make it into the hands of Carrie and be a hit. Alluring with the ruffled pink leather and suede trim, the Be & D Kan-Kan Ruffled Clutch manifests its beauty in a quirky design that packs a punch. The signature stud accents are reminiscent of Be & D styling, but in this bag they are toned down so as not to be overpowering. There is a detachable chain link shoulder strap. Dimensions are 13″W X 9″H X 2″D. It is different, but a good different, a very good different. Just wonder if it is different enough to be seen in the hands of Carrie? Pre order at Saks for $795.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors