Many clutches look very similar to the next. Small and handheld. Obviously this is the basis of a clutch, but I find it mundane to look at every clutch in a room looking like a sister to every other. Remaining small and handheld, the Armani Linea Python Clutch‘s cylinder shape and python offer the perfect dimensions to set this clutch apart. There is not much else this clutch has to show, just a straightforward bag with an exotic skin and lovely shape. Lined in black lining, this clutch closes with an extended tab closure. Dimensions are 3 9/10″H x 12 3/5″W x 1 3/5″D. Both green and black are available via Neiman Marcus for $1925.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight